Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sky Watch


For my third Skywatch post I present this photo taken a couple of days ago where I had a good view of the sky because I was outside. I was sat at a cafe table on the pavement watching people going by, and started to look at this lamp post and the changing sky scene of clouds slowly going by behind it. I liked the lamp post's location in the sky and took several photos as the far off backdrop morphed and moved along. It was quite a tranquil occasion really.

Sorry I did'nt get around to visiting those who visited my last Sky Watch post, sometimes I'm far away over the sea (which means lazy). Thank you for commenting.

19 comments:

Daniel J Santos said...

great image, great sky watch.

Anonymous said...

nice clouds

Voz do meu Coração said...

Pretty pictures, excellent. Congratulations

Tom said...

Great time spent watching the sky as paid off with this shot.
Don't worry about the link just enjoy the time spent on Sky Watch ;o0

Anonymous said...

hi, hi Captain ... here I am for another great SWF!

FO - 2 said...

Simple and very nice. :)

SandyCarlson said...

Isn't it nice to get out and enjoy the sky? This is lovely.

Snap Catch said...

nice catch for SWF! Hope to see you around in my corner too..

Kathie Brown said...

Looks like a spaceship on a stick! Welcome to skywatch!

dot said...

Interesting photo!

Pat - Arkansas said...

Interesting shot.

Melli said...

Sometimes I like having something stable to focus on in the sky -- it makes it more obvious how fast the clouds are moving! ;)

chrome3d said...

It´s good to have something else than clouds in the pic. It gives more depth. Good pic!

 gmirage said...

Puffy clouds and sunshine, great combination! the clouds look so soft! Happy Sky Watching!

Anonymous said...

I can see the trail of a fast moving unidentified object sweeping behind your clouds! The lamp post is trying to hide it :P

Unknown said...

Very nice clouds.

Nova said...

its really nice to sit on a cafe outside and watch for the sky that would feel you relaxed... i am sure you do...

check out mine here:
http://www.supernovachron.com/2008/05/friday-sky-watch-catterpillar-tries-to.html

Anonymous said...

That lamp post looks a little like a UFO. The sky is active and putting on a nice show! Nice capture. Happy Skywatch Friday!

Carletta said...

Very nice Skywatch image!